Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Salt Lake City was BEAUTIFUL

I was thinking on the way home from Salt Lake what a blessed young woman I am.  I have gotten to see so many parts of what we call home our great big country we call the United States of America.  Even sitting here typing this I just can't even express what it means to me. I think Salt Lake put the cherry on top of all this.  This city is one of a kind... serene, safe, welcoming, quite, happy, spiritual these are just some the words that come to mind.  I want to go back sooner that later next time though I will have more time to sight see.  I really wanted to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir on Thursday night their rehearsal is at the Temple downtown.  Mom and I missed it do to Sample Spree for those of you who don't know what that is it is a sneak peak of what we will see in the up coming days and purchase it at retail.  We had a great time and it was not as hectic as usual maybe mom and I are just getting used to it and have a groove down.  I found a lot of great new things and new pattern companies!  Oh and of course the upcoming fabric lines are amazing that I found.  One goes back to my architectural roots, one is a from a popular blogger named Aneela and well I got sucked in on Joel's new line!  I will post pictures tomorrow or the next day of all the pictures... my internet here at home is a little bit slow.  I can't wait to share with you the mountains of Salt Lake City!  I hope all is well...Kor

1 comment:

Donna said...

Kori, how fun that "work" takes you to amazing places to explore. I'm hoping retirement will do that for me...let me know if you need a chaperone on your next trip!