Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012

It's about time you blog Kori... I know but it always better to be late than never!

Happy New Year blogger friends... can you believe that it is 2012?  I am excited, nervous, excited, happy there are just so many words to describe how I feel!  The last time I blogged was back in October when we were in Atlanta for Country Living Fair as always that was quite a SUCCESS and I found my wedding dress when mom and I traveled to Houston for Quilt Market! November was busy as always Thanksgiving and our Holiday open house here at the farm and of course December was my favorite holiday... I made A LOT of cookies! I guess 3 days into January my list of what I have to do is growing very fast. I have a lot of fun things to share with you in the next few weeks like what I will be up to travel wise, wedding plans, and just normal everyday shop and sewing stuff!  I think that 2012 is going to be a very special year in both personal and business life...or at least I hope so.  I wish you all a very Happy New Year and will talk more soon... PROMISE Mom :)!

P.S. To my Aussie Auntie Elizabeth... mom and I miss you, where are you? Hope all is well :0)

4 comments:

baukje said...

Hi KOri, wish you and your mother a very happy new year and that 2012 will fulfill all your dreams!!!!!!

Donna said...

Happy to hear you are going to keep us posted on your fun life.

Mary Gealy said...

Happy New Year Kori and Kathy. Anxious to hear about all your fun stuff. :)

linda said...

Happy New Year to you, sweet lady!! So excited to hear about all of your plans!!