Friday, February 17, 2012

Goings on!

Well I sit here just finishing my lunch and thought it was time for a short and sweet blog entry!  I am still hungry...doing weight watchers!  I feel like the little train that could... I think I can I think I can!

Well anyway been a busy few weeks!  The cupid sale was successful and got rid of some bolts of fabric so I can move in the new stuff!  I am really excited Reunion yardage has come and Curious Nature by David Butler is here.  Mom and I are working on piecing quilts for quilt festival!  I really just wanted to let you know that I have put up the newsletter on the website so you can see what is going on!  Lots of good stuff to come.  I am really excited for this summer I found a BOM that I think is perfect for the shop and my customers... let me know what you think!  I hope all is well...

No comments: