Saturday, December 30, 2017

2017 Recap

Hello!  We are only a couple of days away from 2018 and I'm having a hard time believing that 2017 is over.  It has been a whirlwind thats for sure.  Trying to figure out how to be a momma and business woman has been my biggest challenge this.  Challenges are good and I hope to see what I can accomplish in the next year.   I was going through some of pictures and thought I would share some of my favorite memories....

I had one project inSpring Primitive Quilt and Projects called Worth Repeating....

October 20th was in Spring Quiltmania Simply Moderne 


May 26th was in Spring Quiltmania


Deirdre from Hat Creek Quilts by way of Australia came and taught at the shop!

I taught a some private sewing classes...

Our annual biggest and best show of the year 
Country Living Fair in Columbus, Ohio





The Streetsbrough Quilt Quild Show 
Hey look I even used the basket ball hoop to make my booth look cute... what ever it takes!



We had a great time at the Day in the Country at the Randolph County Fairgrounds...


Mom, Jaye and I took a plane all the way to Houston with my 10 month old... while Bubbie and Jaye Bird were hanging out in the hotel room I created this little booth!



We wrapped up the 2016-2017 Olive Grace Block of the Month and I introduced this years BOM!  Which will be starting at the end of January...

May 26th quilt was a big hit ...



The shop got rearranged for the annual Tea Party!







We Sent cards to St. Judes... really proud of how many we sent.   All you awesome customers who came in we sent 50 cards...

My sweet friend and colleague asked me to review her awesome new book Utility Quilting for Everyday Living by Sharon Holland!  Check out my last blog!!!!


My best accomplishment by far year to date is my daughter Jaye! My Joshua and I celebrated her first birthday on the 21st of December. Jaye hadn't gotten any of her teeth up until like three weeks ago so we are a bit grumpy but we are so happy to have a happy and healthy little girl!






At the moment I don't have any resolutions because to me those are pressure.  I have enough happening in 2018 and a lot of deadlines in the first few months... I will share more when I can.  Until the next time I write I wish you a very happy and healthy new year friends... Kori 







1 comment:

Miss Mollie's Musings said...

Great year and blessings in the New Year. Wonderful pictures.